Department of Agriculture in Western Visayas announce job opening for area coordinators for projects in Negros Occidental.
The Special Area for Agricultural Development (SAAD) is looking for two (2) area coordinators for the province of Negros Occidental.
1. Graduate of B.S. in Agriculture (preferable licensed) or any related courses;
2. Computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, excel and power point;
3. Must have organizational and technical writing skills;
4. Willing to be assigned in Negros Occidental (Calatrava and Moises Padilla).
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Conducts/Facilitate coordination with the Provincial and Municipal LGUs covered by SAAD, field validation, secure list of target communities and beneficiaries, geotagging of projects, encoding/submission of profile, community organizing and preparation of documents for registration of selected organizations;
2. Assist the project proponents in the preparation and submission of proposals;
3. Facilitate the preparation and processing of documentary requirements in availing of isurance from Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation (PCIC) ;
4. Participate and assist innthe actual distribution of projects and items in the assigned area; and
5. Monitor the status and implementation of projects provided and the establishment of community enterprises using the agreed monitoring and evaluation tools or forms.
Interested applicants may address Application Letter to:
ENGR. REMELYN R. RECOTER, MNSA, CESO III
Regional Executive Director
Department of Agriculture – Western Visayas
Brgy. Buntatala, Jaro, Iloilo City
Deadline of submission of application is on October 25, 2019.
FOR ONLINE APPLICATION, submit your application documents at email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for as the Subject of your email.